Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthdays

I love a good birthday and the last three weekends have seen six celebrations of birthdays. I never used to celebrate as I was happy to celebrate other people's. What changed my mind, I am not sure but I do know that I feel I have been missing out!! Which also brings me to the amount of cake eaten in the last three weekends and how it doesn't matter if the celebration is big or small it must be celebrated with a cake. For my celebration I choose three different flavours all inspired by the girls from Georgetown cupcakes. Flavours were white chocolate and raspberry cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream, vanilla with a super delicious chocolate buttercream, and a red velvet (actually they were pink) cupcake with cream cheese frosting.



I think that cakes and flavours are very personal. Maybe like handbags and shoes. For me am still searching for the ultimate cake flavour. When I want to play safe I always make chocolate.

For me celebrations mean dressing up and feeling great. And an opportunity to wear another pair of shoes. That's me in the neon pink shoes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Birthday birthdays birthdays

1 comment:

  1. Great blog snd love the name! Wish I could have celebrated with you girls. Xx

    ReplyDelete