Monday, March 12, 2012

New job

This week I officially became my own boss. No longer anyone's payrole, no more sick days, vacation days or apraisals. Scarey but am embracing it through the power of blogging. Inspired by other blogger mummy friends, friends who have just started their own businesses and also watching Julie and Julia one too many times. So here it is my life through a blog mainly about me, myself, cake and my obsession with shoes, building my confidence one cake at a time through the power of writing.

Yes that's me. A very cheesy one. Shame you can't see my shoes.
Since I remember I always wore high heels. I have a problem shopping for flat shoes and if I could would wear them all the time I would even to bed. My latest obsession are my gold miss piggy shoes and my pink patent 5 inch shoes. Hubba hubba! Well at least the hubbie loves them.




No comments:

Post a Comment