Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bombshell Betty

Every now and again you meet someone that just brightens up your day. I met Jamie last year, a California girl who brought the west coast sunshine with her through her personality and her passion for life. This girl rocks not only is she a roller derby gal she loves a good pair of shoes. I love these shoes.



So whats more fitting for a girl that likes good shoes and roller derby than cake pops. We held a birthday breakfast in her honour and couldn't resist making these little sparkly delights.
My new love are for cake pops. Inspired by Bakerella, the queen of the cake pops. I just love this simple idea and the endless ideas you can do with them. For now am keeping it simple whilst I experiment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment