Sunday, April 29, 2012

Precious life

Something struck me the other day after reading a blog post how precious life is. My friend Victoria over at hibiscus bloem blogged yesterday about a missing child in kuala lumpur. Nayati Moodlair went missing in Kuala Lumpar on Friday and there seems to be no trace. His parents are frantic and need everyone's help. As I was out jogging today I thought about the parents and how I might even pass by that child and not realise he had been taken from his parents. How can I help? It may be little but please pass this blog on or visit the facebook page. Every little helps.

When the children came home i hugged them. Rose said "mummy your silly". I replied "you will understand one day". My little witches as their grandpa calls them because they are enchanting and they cast you under their spell.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Precious life

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the same Mel. I just cannot imagine the pain and fear Nayati's parents are dealing with, not to even mention how Nayati himself must be feeling. It does make you want to hold your children that bit closer. I never pray but have found myself praying continually for Nayati's safe return.

    ReplyDelete